National Technical Honor Society
To honor student achievement and leadership in career and technical education, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
To be the international leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education.
NTHS Is Committed To Our Global Community By...
- Offering scholarship opportunities for its members.
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our membership needs,
- Providing the highest recognition for top students in career and technical education.
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse, multi-cultural membership and member schools.
- Building strong relationships between the educational community and business and industry.
- Responding to the ever-changing world and leading edge of technology as a flexible organization.
- Exemplary CTE Junior and Senior student who exhibits good character traits
- 3.0 unweighted GPA
- Seniors - (minimum of 3 CTE courses) minimum of 1 course completed prior to the senior year and currently enrolled in 2 CTE courses; or 2 CTE courses completed by senior year and be currently enrolled in a CTE class
- Juniors - Minimum of 2 CTE classes by this year with at least one or more planned for next year. Juniors should plan to enroll in 2nd level or higher completer courses.